Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:40:32 -0600
Subject:        Access to collection of georeferenced aerials
Date:   Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:17:32 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]

We have three sets of georeferenced aerials of our region, each eight to
ten years apart.

We consider them digital collections. Recently we have been requested to
give them away to a county for use by a surveyor.

What policies do universities have for such requests? Normally, we would
only provide access to 10% of a special collection.

Some agencies permit the viewing of such products and the dissemination of
paper copies.

Until later,

Cynthia
Science/Map Librarian