From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:27:53 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:58:23 -0500
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: correction to message regarding NEMO conference
Sender: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Two individuals have pointed out to me in the past two days that I blew it
when I sent out the NEMO preliminary program when I said "Dr. Herm di Blij"
was the featured dinner speaker. My apologies. His correct name is Dr. Harm
di Blij.

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew

p.s. So I don't make that mistake again I now have a small slip of paper
taped to the front of my computer with his correctly spelled name on it!
--- End Forwarded Message ---