Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:19:09 -0600
Subject:        Notable Docs.
Date:   Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:05:08 -0500
From:   Johnson, Linda <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Discussion of Government Document Issues <[log in to unmask]>,
<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Folks,

Yes, I am once again asking that you take a few minutes from your busy
schedule to nominate state, U. S.,  & international government documents
for consideration for the annual review article in the May issue of
/Library Journal/.  Documents or web sites need to be have been
published or created in 2005-2006.  Those of us who work with these
materials know how important and vital they are but many others do not.
This is an opportunity to get the word out to the wider library &
information communities about government information in all formats.
Links to the form and

a brief description of the project are listed below. DEADLINE IS
DECEMBER 31, 2006.

FORM:

http://www.ala.org/ala/godort/godortcommittees/godortpublications/notdocform.htm

HISTORY & BIBLIOGRAPHY