From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:02:38 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Ilene Raynes" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' 'Maps" <MAPS-L>
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 11:47:20 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Detailed mapping of the Inukjuak area, Quebec

Hi all-

We have a professor here who is interested in seeing any newer mapping of
the Inukjuak area in Quebec. Ideally, as detailed as possible. He'd be happy
to seeing topographic mapping, satellite imagery, or geologic mapping. We've
shown him some stuff at 1:250,000, but were wondering if there was more
detailed mapping out there. We've shown him MIRAGE and the Atlas of Canada
online, as well. Does anyone have the 1:50,000 sheet for this area that
they'd be willing to loan us or scan for us?

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

University of Colorado at Boulder

Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library

Campus Box 184

Boulder, CO 80309

(303)-492-4487 (phone)

(303)-735-4879 (fax)