From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:21:24 -0500
This message is from: <[log in to unmask]>

Canadian Fire Insurance Plans for Sale

I have a large collection of Canadian Fire Insurance Plans for sale. The
plans
range in age from mid 1870's to 1970's. Details are colour coded . The
earlier plans are hand painted. The plans show considerable detail on
improvements on individual sites, eg building size, number of floors,
type of construction and many storage facilities both above and below
ground. The earlier plans were prepared by Charles E. Goad with the
later plans being produced by the Insurance Bureau of Canada. My
inventory is broken down into the ten provinces.

If you are interested in receiving an inventory price list, e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or contact me by mail at LeRoy Coulthard, 499
Oak Park Drive, London, Ontario Canada N6H 3N6 stating which province
you would like to see and I will e-mail or mail you your request.