From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kollen, Chris
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:35:35 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:20:58 -0700
From: "Kollen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Alice Hudson honored <fwd>
Sender: "Kollen, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

I'd like to offer my congratulations to Alice Hudson on receiving the Sloan
Public Service Award on behalf of your map library colleagues.  It is indeed
a pleasure to work with you on the ALA Map and Geography Round Table.  We've
all known that you are a great map librarian and are thrilled that New York
City has recognized your contributions.

Sincerely,

Chris Kollen
Chair
American Libraries Association
Map and Geography Round Table

Social Sciences Team
University of Arizona Library
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ   85721-0055
(520) 621-4869

  On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
Sunday
> New York Times article, "The Kingdom of the Map" by Andrew Friedman, in
the
> City section (March 11, 2001,  p. 3).
>
> Nancy Kandoian
> Map Div., NYPL