From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:58:06 -0400
Subject: Re: gis project information
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:31:34 -0700
From: "Larry Cruse" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
CC: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Colleagues,

can anyone  assist this patron? and perhaps share the answer?

Thanks.

Larry Cruse
UCSD

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 04/12/03 01:21PM >>>
Dear sir:
My name is frances lynn, I am currently constructing a gis layer or
roads
here in shasta county for a watershed group and I am having trouble
finding
the data to identify the diderent roads. The layer I've found is a USGS
road
layer for Califorina, yet the classification index is not attached and
so far
I haven't been able to locate mededata on this data. Do you think you
might
be able to help me? Any direction you might be able to point me in
would be
appreciated as I've tried several already.

Sincerely,

Frances C Lynn