From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:00:59 -0400
Subject: Carta listserv
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:41:31 -0400
From: "Kumar, Irène" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
This message is intended to my Canadian colleagues or to Carta
subscribers.

Some time ago, I remember reading that the moderator would change or
something to that effect. Well, a colleague of mine wanted to post a
message
on Carta and her message bounced back.

Would someone know if the list is still active? I don't recall getting a
message in days so I'm kind of suspicious...

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Irène Kumar
Map Library and Open File Coordinator / Coordinatrice de la cartothèque
et
des dossiers publics
Earth Sciences Information Centre / Centre d'information sur les
sciences de
la Terre,
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
(613)947-3326