From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:09:32 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:09:53 -0500
From: marley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: digital ortho photos <fwd>
Sender: marley <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Jenny, We have orthophotos for both Montreal Regions and the Ottawa
REgion, plus large image files for our historical property insurance
atlases. We have put up some of these indexes on the homepage so that
users can figure out exactly which CD they need. We don't offer an ftp
service. We need better equipment.

There is a CD burner in the lib/lab but I am requesting one more for
library purposes. We don't feel we do these people a big favor using zip
drives, although we have one. The CD burning option is the better one.
Carol Marley, McGill University

Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]
--- End Forwarded Message ---