From:
Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1993 16:11:45 EDT

Fellow internetters:  I came back from WAML to discover that the hard
disk on the Sun Sparcstation that is my mail server crashed over the
weekend, and that the only mail waiting for me was stuff received today.
If anybody sent me a personal message after Monday, September 13, please
resend.  I can probably live without any non-personal stuff.  Thanks, all

Jim O'Donnell