From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:06:25 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ernest L Woodson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Aspiring Map Librarian <fwd>
Sender: Ernest L Woodson <[log in to unmask]>

 Hi April, thanks for the message and your
 opinion. Actually here at U.Buffalo the library
 program has independent studies. I forgot to
 mention to Anthony, I have had large numberrs
 of library students in the map collection learning
 one on one the art of map librarianship.
    Ernie Woodson buffalo

--- End Forwarded Message ---