From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juliet Sweetkind-Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:56:33 -0500
Hi,

Can anyone give me any information about this publication, such as it's quality
and importance?  The Art Librarian here has the opportunity to purchase it and
asked for my opinion.  I'm not familiar with it and so could use a little
guidance!

Thanks,

Julie