From:
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 12:35:03 -0600
Subject: large Mylar folders
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 09:59:37 -0500
From: Dave Broer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Can someone point me in the right direction for large Mylar folders?  I
have some maps that have some torn edges or are delicate and I'd like to
put them in a protective folder before I scan them. I've seen some
folders but they are not large enough to accommodate 36" or 42" wide items.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave Broer
Broer Map Library