From:
Larry Schankman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 1994 15:48:14 EST
 sent to several lists; ususal apologies for cluttered bandwidth, duping, etc.:

Dear Colleagues,

Recently I tore through the stacks in search of weeds and other material in
need of pulling (I wish I had more time to declutter the library). This days's
effort brought me to the G's. Now, I hate to throw away perfectly good stuff,
but then again, I see no need in keeping older stuff that NObody here will ever
use.

What I found was apparently a catalog clerk's nightmare: an atlas with text
in Hebrew (the book looks normal enough unless you know that Hebrew reads right
to left...catch my drift?).

The atlas in question is:

Atlas of the Middle East (the only words in English)
edited by Yehuda Karmon and Moshe Brawer
2nd edition, 1967

I've already removed the record from our shelf list (well, someone else did if
you must know the truth), and I'll hold onto it for a few weeks in case someone
might plead for its salvation, and flight to a new home. I'll even dust it
first. Please respond, if interested to me personally.

Cheerios,

| LARRY SCHANKMAN       | MAIN LIBRARY                |
| MANSFIELD UNIVERSITY  | 717-662-4684 (FAX = 4993)   |
| MANSFIELD, PA 16933   | [log in to unmask] |