From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 09:14:34 EDT
Greetings,

A patron of ours is desperately seeking sheets from the U.S.
Army Map Service L781 series 1:50,000 of Kwangtung, China.

May I ask that if anyone out there in Map-land has ANY of the
following sheets available for loan, or short of that, can
provide us photo copy, we would be most grateful.

Here are the sheet numbers:

6919-II
7019-I, II, III, and IV
7121-I, and II
7122-II
7321-I
7323-III
7421-III
7422-IV

The patron will be most willing to pay for any copying and mailing
charges.  Thank you very much for checking!

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection   mmm...a GEO Metro for a map librarian