From:
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 13:41:39 EDT
3 messages.--------Johnnie

>From: Robert Parry <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:26:45 GMT+0
>Subject: Slovenia map distributor

Try

Kod and Kam
Ljubljana
Trg francoske revolucije 7
Tel 061 21 35 37
Fax 061 13 27 365

Bob Parry

R.B. Parry
Department of Geography
The University of Reading
Reading RG6 6AB,  UK
Tel  0118 9318735   Fax  0118 9755865
e-mail [log in to unmask]

>From: Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Map dealers in Slovenia
>Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:40:19 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Chris,

The Bodleian Library has dealt with Slovenia's national survey department,
who were most helpful. Their contact address is:

        Geodetski Zavod Slovenije
        61000 Ljubljana
        Saranoviceva 12
        SLOVENIA

Hope this helps,

Nick Millea

On Wed, 13 May 1998 16:17:02 EDT Christopher Baruth
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone on this list knows of and would be willing to
> provide me information on map dealers, antiquarian or otherwise,
> located in Ljubljana, Slovania?  Thanks.
>
> Chris Baruth
> AGS Collection
> 1-800-558-8993

Nick Millea
Map Curator, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG, UK
tel       : +44 1865 277013
fax      : +44 1865 277139
email : [log in to unmask]

homepage: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/guides/maps/

>Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 10:10:51 -0500
>From: "Harry O. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Map dealers in Slovenia

You could try searching the Slovenian yellow pages at
http://tis.telekom.si/cgi/ptis.exe....html&PAGE=YELLOW&LANG=ENG&CP=1250
Instructions are in English, but you will need Slovenia search terms.

Another possibility is to use Slovenian search engines.  See
http://www.bsi.si/html/eng/links/iskalniki.html for an English list of links.

Or contact the Surveying and Mapping Authority of Slovenia in Lubljana for
information on dealers in Lubljana.  Use
http://www.sigov.si/rgu/gu-ang.html or
http://www.sigov.si/gu/digi_pod.price.html for an address and phone and FAX
numbers.

Harry O. Davis                       <> Phone:    618-453-2705
Map and Assistant Science Librarian  <> FAX:      618-453-2704
Morris Library / MS 6632
Southern Illinois University         <> Internet: [log in to unmask]
Carbondale, Illinois 62901