From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:40:44 -0400
Subject: Gifts to offer
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:13:26 -0700
From: Miriam Glanz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Arizona State University is offering the following maps for donation.
Due to the length of this list, we have provided a link at the bottom of
this post to the items we have for donation.
Items will be available for donation for the next two weeks following
this post.
Postage reimbursement is accepted for shipping totals less than $5.
Postage totals exceeding that, please submit a check payable to "ASU
University Libraries" upon reception.

http://www.asu.edu/lib/hayden/govdocs/maps/asugifts.htm

Miriam Glanz
Arizona State University Library Map Collection
PO Box 871006
Tempe, AZ 85287-1506
480-965-5183