From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:50:54 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Francis Herbert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo 'Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2010 1:44:00 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: British OS launches free data site: UK newspaper article

Angie and Russell:

Thanks to both for your amendments (the candlelight at home was
declining as I tried to compile the original posting) to my message. In
my now corrected forwarding to 'Lis-maps' I have commented that 'Short
History of Ordnance Survey of Great Britain' is used for the header to
the Oliver link -

http://www.charlesclosesociety.org/files/HistoryOSGB.pdf

Francis