From:
maureen harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 16:14:59 EDT
Well, what did I find in my library after posting
a query about a 6 CD set of TIGER95 files?  What
else but the set I asked about except that they
are called TIGER94 and issues in 1995.  And why
did I miss them?  Because I looked in our CD cabinet
under the SuDoc designation for Census but that's
not where they are (altho TIGER90 and TIGER92 were).
They've been classified as TD for Dept. of Transportation
which is listed as a "sponsor" or some such (I don't
have the CD's in front of me now so can't quote the
wording.)  What a surprise. I wonder how GPO will
classify the TIGER95 CD's.
  I found the set with a key word search of our
OPAC. This should be a lesson to me to do what I
tell our patrons to do--look first in the OPAC!
  Maureen Harris, Clemson Univ., Clemson, SC