From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:29:17 -0500
Subject:        SV: Re: Terminology question - "composite,atlas" or "atlas
factice".
Date:   Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:24:57 +0200
From:   Henrik Dupont <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Here in Copenhagen at the Royal Library we have always used the term Atlas Factice for this kind of atlas, we have two very big ones one is in 55 vol. the other in 65 vol folio and then we have several smaller Atlas Factice

Henrik Dupont
Map Curator
But actually not the one cataloguing neither maps or atlases, this is done by librarians in our department