From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iain Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:25:20 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:18:15 -0500
From: Iain Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: map binders <fwd>
Sender: Iain Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

It is sometimes possible to find large multi-ring art portfolio sleeves
and cases that attain those dimensions (not cheap however).  They are
handy as they can be clipped together in groups.  The sleeves can be
purchased separately.  I am not sure whether the sleeves are chemically
neutral but I suppose it would be possible to obtain or to create the
sleeves with a heat press.

I have a smaller version that contains about 20  sleeves which can be
viewed on both sides.

Iain Taylor
Halifax, NS

Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]