From:
Greg Durocher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 14:15:39 EST
Reply by         : Gregory F. Durocher@Alaska@RMMC
Date             : Tuesday, October 29, 1996 10:00:37
Reply to         : iSMTP@RMMC1@Servers[<[log in to unmask]>]
Reply CC         : bjk, kap, kmd
Reply:

Susan and all interested:

I haven't seen any index of the 7.5' USGS topographic maps of Alaska other than
the one that we made ourselves.  There are about 233 such quads, which cover
less than 2 percent of the state.  We will be happy to send out the list to
anyone who needs it.  Please write, fax or e-mail me off-List.

Greg Durocher
USGS - Earth Science Info. Ctr.
4230 University Dr. Rm. 101
Anchorage, AK  99508-4664