From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:37:48 -0500
Subject:        Ohio township map
Date:   Fri, 09 Apr 2010 15:26:53 -0400
From:   Crissinger, John <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

Greetings wise counsel! I have a patron who needs a map of Ohio showing both the township and range measurements as well as the county township boundaries. My limited resource produced little that was helpful. Surely there is an electronic map of such but I am not finding it. I have either a map showing the township and range measurements OR one showing the county political divisions, but not the two combined. Anyone able to help?
THANKS!
...John

John D. Crissinger
Special Collections & Reference Librarian
John L. & Christine Warner Library
OSUN/COTC
1179 University Dr.
Newark, OH 43055

740-366-9306

True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess.
                                --Louis Nizer
Geographers are never lost, they are only exploring.
(source unknown)