From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:58:00 -0500
Subject:        Link to Census 2010 data map for American Indians and Alaska
Natives
Date:   Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:42:07 +0000
From:   Dana Gabbard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hi! Hope the list doesn’t mind a visitor. I’d normally post this on
DocTech-L but thought it made most sense to share it w/Maps-L. While
communicating with some folks at the Census Bureau in re the series 2010
Census Briefs they shared with me the link to these interesting new maps
derived from 2010 Census data:

http://www.census.gov/geo/www/maps/aian2010_wall_map/aian_wall_map.html

This can also be purchased in hardcopy:

http://www.census.gov/geo/www/maps/purchase.html

Hope some find this useful…

---

Dana Gabbard

Library Assistant, Government Documents Dept.

Southwestern Law School

3050 Wilshire Boulevard

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Ph: (213) 738-6724