Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:33:49 -0500
Subject:        input req'd: searching GovDocs by geospatial metadata
Date:   Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:17:53 -0400
From:   Michael Fry <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>,

At the 2007 meeting of the Cartographic Users' Advisory Council (CUAC), a rep from the Gov't
Printing Office (GPO) told CUAC that FDsys, the "Future Digital System," can be designed to
accommodate searching by geospatial metadata...if the map community gives GPO requirements for that
feature.

If you'd like to give GPO your input, please contact me (I'm CUAC's liaison to GPO) or send your
thoughts directly to GPO's Office of Innovation & New Technology at [log in to unmask]

For more info on FDsys, see http://www.gpo.gov/projects/fdsys.htm.

mf
--
Michael Fry