From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:17:55 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:57:24 -0800 (PST)
From: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Historic Maps of Mona Island (Puerto Rico)
Sender: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>

I have a patron looking for historic maps of Mona Island (off the west
coast of Puerto Rico).  Apparently, this is an uninhabited island that at
one time was the location of Civilian Conservation Corp camps in the
1930s/40s.  I've searched the University of Puerto Rico Library's catalog
with limited success and also the Perry-Castaneda Library Map Collection.
Does anybody have any other ideas?  Thanks

Matthew Parsons, Assistant Map Librarian
Map Collection and Cartographic Information Services
University of Washington Libraries
[log in to unmask]       (206) 543-9392
--- End Forwarded Message ---