From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:24:05 -0500
Subject: RE:      coin operated lockers for  libraries
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:09:50 +0300
From: Βαρδακώστα Ιφιγένεια <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I'm also sorry for this non mappish reply,
we had the same problem (users didn't return their key) and since there
was no budget for coin operated lockers, we start to ask them leaving
their library membership card or their student card to reference desk,
just to have a key. It works fine so far.

Ifigenia Vardakosta
Head Librarian
library & Information Centre
Harokopio University of Athens