From:
Janet Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:24:44 EST
Hi and many thanks to all of you who responded!

One of our faculty members (who is also an attorney) is representing San
Juan County in a court case involving "jet skis" and San Juan's attempt
to have them banned.  (If any of you have been to the San Juan Islands
you will immediately understand why the county wants them banned).

So, our faculty member is hoping to find similar geographic entities to
compare.  I did not want to respond with an explanation until I had
checked with him for his ok.

Oh, a couple of folks were interested in seeing the finalized list, so
once it is completed, the faculty member will forward it to me and in
turn I'll forward to Maps-L.

Thanks again,

Janet Collins
Huxley Map Library