From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:19:59 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:18:41 -0400
From: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 15" topos offer
Sender: Kathleen Weessies <[log in to unmask]>

I have the following 15" quads available.  Some date from the turn of the
century, but most are reprints from the '40's and early '50's.  They are
duplicate gifts received from an estate and, for reasons known only to the
deceased gentleman who collected them, most have a red ink line carefully
drawn from the NW to SE corner of each map.    I need to ask for
reimbursement for postage from those receiving, say 20 or more maps.  Don't
forget your mailing address!

AR      1
CT      10
GA      3