From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:33:07 -0500
Subject: giveaway: USGS topographic quads.
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:03:19 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To: Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Hello.

As part of an upcoming move, UCSB is de-accessioning USGS 7.5'
topographic quads of the states listed below.  We generally have two or
three editions of each quad.

The California State Library has given us permission to conduct this
exercise.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory
UC Santa Barbara

ALABAMA
ARKANSAS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
MISSISSIPPI
MISSOURI
NEBRASKA
NORTH CAROLINA
NORTH DAKOTA
OKLAHOMA
SOUTH CAROLINA
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
WEST VIRGINIA
WISCONSIN

(ps:  no, you may not have the flatfile cases.)