Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:08:45 -0500
Subject:        Re: Classification for Hong Kong?
Date:   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:42:08 -0400
From:   Matthew Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

I've been working on a bunch of Hong Kong maps (sheets and sets) and was
pondering this same classification question posted here several years ago
(see below).  Except now it seems to be G7823.  Has LC gone ahead and
reclassed their G7940s to G7823?  Has anyone else?  David, did you ever get
an answer to this question (granted it was seven years ago, so if you don't
remember that's okay...).

-Matt Parsons, Map Librarian, UW Seattle.