From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:45:57 -0600
Subject:        1880 census maps?
Date:   Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:43:06 +0000
From:   Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

I’ve had a reference question about whether we have any “maps of the
1880 Census enumeration districts for the state of Utah.”  It doesn’t
appear so, but I wonder how detailed any census maps were back then.
Did the census produce (and distribute) such maps that would be
available somewhere?  Alternatively, has anyone in more recent times
managed to reconstruct such a map for GIS purposes?

---Ken Rockwell

J. Willard Marriott Library

University of Utah

Salt Lake City, UT