From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:18:31 -0600
Subject:        RE: Fwd: map of Tuvalu?
Date:   Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:57:00 -0700
From:   Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Naomi, I have the chart #83094 before me; it's a nice large scale,
1:35,000, but there are no contours--no doubt because there's hardly any
land above sea level!  There are some numbers I take to be spot heights
(each with a line above it; is this the symbology for land elevations,
as opposed to the more numerous soundings, perhaps?) as well as
soundings and a few depth isolines.  It's only one atoll, and I don't
see any other Tuvalu charts in my set, but if it's of any use, it's
available for I-LL.

As for JOG SB60-06, we don't have it; but at 1:250,000 I doubt this
would have much elevation detail, esp. if other islands in the group are
like this one.

--Ken Rockwell