From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:34:44 EDT
This message is from Lynne Raymond.--------------Johnnie

>Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:49:22 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Lynne Raymond <[log in to unmask]>

Since I'm weeding the ISGS map collection (probably for the first time
ever!) I have lots of maps to give away.  Postage free unless your package
is real heavy, and to libraries only, please.  Have fun!

Folded maps
CA Division of Mines and Geology Economic Mineral maps 3, 5
CA Division of Mines and Geology map sheet 1-9, 21-22, 24-29, 31, 33, 35-38
CA Division of Mines and Geology bouguer gravity map Needles, San Jose, San
Luis         Obsipo, Santa Cruz, Ukiah
CA Division of Mines and Geology geologic map Alturas, Bakersfield, Chico,
Death         Valley, Fresno, Kingman, Long Beach, Mariposa, Redding,
Sacramento, Salton         Sea, San Diego, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Santa
Ana, Santa Cruz, Santa         Maria, Santa Rosa, Trona, Ukiah, Walker Lake,
Weed, Westwood
Idaho Bureau of mines and geol. mines and prospects map series Dubois Quad.
New Mexico state bureau of mines and mineral resources geologic map 7-59,
61-67, 69,         72
New Mexico state bureau of mines and mineral resources hydrogeologic sheet
1-2, 4
New Mexico state bureau of mines and mineral resources resource map 1
Rhode Island water resources coordinating board Ground-water map 1-19
Utah Geol. Survey Oil and gas fields studies no. 14
Geol. Survey of Wyoming  County resource series no. 2-3
USGS open file report 83-523, geologic map of the Challis 1 degree x 2
degree quad.,         Idaho

Flat maps
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of Arizona, 1932
Geologic map of the eastern part of the Grand Canyon Nat. Park, Arizona, 1986
Geologic map of Navajo and Apache Counties, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Pima and Santa Cruz Counties, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Pinal County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Yavapai County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Yuma County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Cochise County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Gila County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Coconino County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Graham and Greenlee Counties, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Maricopa County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of Mohave County, Arizona, 1960
Geologic map of the state of Arizona, 1923
Topographic map of the state of Arizona, 1933
Relief map state of Arizona, 1925
Outline geologic map of CA showing locations of chromite properties, 1942
Outline geologic map of CA showing locations of quicksilver properties, 1939
Map of the forest reserves of CA, 1907
CA water resources development, 1958
Geological map of the state of CA, 1916, repr. 1929, 1 map originally, now
in 2         pieces, 3 copies
Geological map of the state of CA, 1916, on linen
Geologic map of CA, sheets 1-6, 1938
Surficial geologic map with detail of the frontal fault zone east flank of
the Gore         Range Summit County, CO
Geologic map of CO, 1935
Coal fields of CO, 1922
Oil map of CO, 1919
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of CO, 1931, 3 sheets, 2
copies
Panoramic view of the Rocky Mountain Nat. Park, CO
Panoramic view of the Mesa Verde Nat. Park, CO
Topographic map of CO, 1913, 2 copies
Geologic map of CO, 1913, 2 copies
Geologic map of CO, 1935, 2 sheets
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of Idaho, 2 sheets, 1932
Relief map, state of Idaho, 1926
Geologic map of the state of Idaho, 1947
Oil and gas exploration map. Labette County, Kansas, 1939 (2 copies)
East-West cross section, southern Kansas, 1950
Pennsylvanian and Permian rocks of Kansas, 1934, 4 copies
Graphic column of Kansas rocks, 1952
Kansas-nebraska Pennsylvanian chart sheets 1-3, 1936
Oil ans gas fields of the state of Kansas, 1920
State map of Kansas showing productive geologic formation of each oil field,
1937
Oil and gas fields of Kansas, 1932
General geologic E and W cross section Kansas
Petroleum industry of Kansas, 1948
Surface features of Kansas
Geologic map of Kansas (Moore) 2 copies
Geologic map of Kansas, 1937, 3 copies
Natural resources of Kansas, 1942, 2 copies
Panoramic view of the Glacier National Park, Montana
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of Montana, 1932, 2 copies
Structure contour map of the Montana Plains, 1946
Montana oil and gas investigations prelim. map 43
Decker Coal Co. Big Horn County, Montana
Montana Bur. of mines and geology spec. pub. 21 (geol. map 4)
Map of central and eastern Montana showing major geologic structures, 1921
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of Nevada, 2 sheets, 1933
Relief map of Las Vegas Valley Drainage basin Clark County, Nevada, 1958
Oil and gas map of NM, 1936
Oil and gas map of NM, 1931
Geologic atlas of the US, NM
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of NM, 1932
Plan and profile of Rio Grande from Otowi Station to Embudo Creek, NM, 193?,
2 sheets
Tentative correlation of formations in NM and adjoining parts of neighboring
states,         1927
Geoloigc map of the state of NM, 1925
Panoramic view of the Crater Lake Nat. Park, Oregon
State of Oregon map showing location of quicksilver deposits, 1945
Tentative correlation of the named geologic units of Utah, 2 sheets, 1932
Relief map of Utah, 1947
Relief map of Utah, 1965
Geologic map of Utah, 1963, 4 sheets
Panoramic view of the Mount Rainier Nat. Park, Washington
Preliminary geologic map (Washington), 1936, 2 copies
Geologic map of Wyoming, 1955, USGS
Panoramic view of the Yellowstone Nat. Park, Wyoming-Montana-Idaho
Oil and gas fields of the state of Wyoming, 1927
Areal geology of Wyoming, 1919?, 3 copies
Areal geology of Wyoming, 1921, 2 copies