Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 08:46:47 -0500
Subject:        Re: Deadwood, South Dakota panoramic view
Date:   Tue, 22 May 2007 09:41:21 -0400
From:   Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

There are certainly ways to link the panorama to the history of
cartography:
http://www.commission5.isprs.org/wg1/workshop_pano/papers/PanoWS_Dresden2004_Luhmann_a.pdf
. I would also take a look at: _Representing Place - Landscape Painting
and Maps_ by Edward Casey: University of Minnesota Press, 2002.

            Joel Kovarsky

--
Joel Kovarsky
The Prime Meridian: Antique Maps & Books