From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 14:12:07 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:50:41 -0400
From: Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: map cases for free
Sender: Craig Haggit <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
If anyone is willing to pick up shipping costs (or pick them up
physically, if you're in the area) you can have up to 3 map cases.  Two
of them have rollers, one is pure sliding.  Drawers are 36"W x 3"H x
27"D.  4-5 drawers per unit.  Not new, obviously, but in fairly decent
condition (very functional), and the owner would like to find a good
home for them rather than dump them as scrap metal.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to field them for you.  They're
located in SE Pennsylvania, not too far east of Harrisburg, PA.  I don't
have a picture of them, but could probably obtain one if need be.

Craig Haggit

--
Craig Haggit, Sr. Librarian
MapQuest.com, Inc.