From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:37:52 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 18:51:58 EST
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: National Geographic on CD-ROM <fwd>
Sender: [log in to unmask]

" I recall a discussion a looooong time ago (perhaps even on this list)
about the quality of the National Geographic magazine on CD-ROM."

Yes... Remember those days? Three years ago when people still had trouble
pronouncing "www"... Ahh, the good old days. ;-)

Anyway, you're probably remembering my brief review which you can read at
www.clockwk.com/ngcd.html.

I, too, would be interested to know whether there is a new version with
better text.

-Frank E. Reed
Chicago, IL
>>Like History? Like Maps? You'll LOVE us:
HistoricalAtlas.com.<<
--- End Forwarded Message ---