From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:18:49 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:59:54 -0800 (PST)
From: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Elevations in Mexico
Sender: matthew parsons <[log in to unmask]>

I have a remote patron looking for a source for elevations of cities and
towns in Mexico.  He's been to calle.com and wasn't satisfied with it's
accuracy.  We have in our collection print gazetteers from the Mexican
national mapping agency, "Instituto Nacional de Estadistica, Geografia e
Infomatica"(INEGI), and passed on the OCLC info so he could access a
copies closer to his location.

Does anybody know of any online or other print resources that might help?

Matthew Parsons, Assistant Map Librarian
Map Collection and Cartographic Information Services
University of Washington Libraries
[log in to unmask]       (206) 543-9392
--- End Forwarded Message ---