From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:51:50 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:17:21 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
From: Nick Millea <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: globe kits <fwd>

Dear Alice & Co,

Greaves and Thomas seem to have placed a paper globe making kit
on the market - two models were delivered to the Bodleian Shop
earlier this week, priced at around ten pounds - one was
certainly Martin Behaim's Erdapfel.

The kit includes gores, and what looked like a small plinth,
plus lots of additional extras.

I shall endeavour to find out more.

With best wishes,
Nick Millea

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:02:51 -0400 Johnnie Sutherland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Nick Millea
Map Librarian, Bodleian Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG,
UK
tel       :+44 1865 277013
fax      : +44 1865 277139
email : [log in to unmask]