From:
Julie Hoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1993 11:59:39 EST
As book review editor for _Meridian_ I've just received an advance copy of
the Historical Atlas of Canada, Vol.II, The Land Transformed.  I'm looking for
somebody willing to review this beautiful addition to the series.  The first
interested person to respond will get, absolutely free, this lovely atlas and
a copy of the _Meridian_ review guidelines.  Please contact me if you're
interested in this particular atlas, or anything else you'd like to review.
Thanks!
    Julie Hoff
    Gov Docs/Map Library
    6001 Malott Hall