From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:46:08 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: April 12, 2005
From: Angie Cope, MAPS-L Moderator
Subject: MAPS-L stats and map

***************************
I've been having some fun as the new moderator of Maps-L.

Here is some information you may find interesting:

*There are 982 members on the list.

*Subscribers are from around the globe - subscribing from 32 different countries.

*The most members are from the US, followed by Canada, then the U.K., then the Netherlands, Spain and New Zealand

*Most exotic place of origin? I suppose it depends on how you define exotic,
but the Ascension Island and the French Southern Territories are represented on our list.

Visit here for a closer look:

http://www.uwm.edu/Libraries/AGSL/welcome_to_mapsl%20forum.html#map

(Thank you to AGSL Staff members, Ann Ruynard, for preparing the map and Carrie Leatherman for preparing the website)