From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:07:09 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:51:48 -0700
From: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Deadline: GIS in Your Library Survey
Sender: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>

A final reminder: the last day to fill out the GIS in Your Library Survey is
tomorrow, Tuesday April 25. The original message about the survey is copied
below. Thank you to everyone who's already filled out the survey -- and stay
tuned for the survey results.

Jenny Stone
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Map Collection, University of Washington Libraries