From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:04:28 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:50:38 -1000
From: Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: filing cabinets? (fwd)

Aloha,

For alternative methods to housing aeronautical charts, please
check out Larry Cruse's photoessay appearing in the WAML Information
Bulletin, v.27, no.3, July 1996.  Photographs show CSU-Fresno's
TPC and ONC collection folded into nicely organized plastic boxes
and filed onto book shelves, and UH-Manoa's collection folded and
filed into map case drawers.

The photoessay also shows many map librarians showing off their
sox and stockings while WALKING on a HUGE gym-size map comprised
of TPCs!!

Aloha,
Ross

Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection   [log in to unmask]