From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 10:57:50 -0500
Subject:        Professional Two-Day Grant Seminar at Marquette University
Date:   Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:10:21 -0400
From:   Damian Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Greetings: As a courtesy notice, we would like to remind you to join us
at our  Two-Day Grant Development Workshop at the *Marquette
University.* Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  August 1 - 2, 2012. Learn from
Professional Grant Writers how to prepare, write and secure grants from
various funding agencies. We are finalizing the attendee list as we
speak, if interested please visit our website
<http://www.proposalsclass.com> or contact us at 1.877.414.8991 to
register/ reserve seating.

Additional discounts are available for groups that would like to
participate in this interactive workshop.

Thanks,
Adam Hicks
Program Coordinator
ISFD <http://www.proposalsclass.com>
1.877.414.8991

You received this e-mail due to your institutional or organizational
affiliation. If we sent this e-mail to you in error, and you wish not to
receive any further e-mails from us, simply send us an email with the
word Unsubscribe <mailto:[log in to unmask]> as
subject.