Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:23:44 -0500
Subject:        Offer: USGS 1:24K topos of assrt. States
Date:   Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:55:41 -1000
From:   Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

We have a number of duplicate USGS quads to give away.  Preference given to U.S. Federal Depository Libraries who request all sheets of a State(s).  Sheets date mostly from 1950s-80s.  Incomplete sets.

Will ship USPS library rate, unless told otherwise.  We are asking for postage reimbursement.

States:

NY - 4" stack
NC - 1.5"
OH - 2"
OK - 8"
PA - 1"
SD - 0.5"
WI - 1"
WV - 1"
VT - 0.5"
VA - 0.5"

Please send requests to me at:   [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Ross

Ross Togashi, Map Technician                            got SPAM?
University of Hawai`i at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection
2550 McCarthy Mall
Honolulu, HI   96822