From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:03:21 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: Libraries running ArcSDE?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005
From: Michele Shular <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

We here at SUNY Buffalo are at the same stage in our GIS services and
would like to 'second'
Matthew's request for responders.

Also interested in hearing of any success stories and viewing
established library ArcIMS sites.

Best,

Michele D. Shular, BSc (geol/phy geog); MLIS
Geosciences Librarian

University at Buffalo
Science and Engineering Library
224 Capen Hall