From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:17:47 -0500
Dear List Folk:
     Maps-L is run from the University of Georgia and the University is
closed December 24 to January 3.  I will try to keep the list going
from my home computer.  If that connection fails or the Y2K bug stops
our computers then you will get no messages until the problem is fixed.
You should get messages during the Holiday period but they could be
late.  If you get no messages for several day do not worry, we will
return.
Have a great Holiday season.
Johnnie Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L