From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:34:47 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:43:39 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEW Salary Survey Results

"Many thanks to those who directed me to the GISjobs.com site for the
salary survey information."

"This will help me greatly in my negotiations."

"Many, many thanks are in order for pointing me to the GISjobs.com
survey site."

Come see for yourself what all the commotion is about!  The new
GISjobs.com Salary Survey Results from almost 1400 GIS professionals are
now in.  They can be viewed for FREE at:

http://www.gisjobs.com/survey/survey_results.html

Our Salary Survey form has been automated and updated with new
questions.  If you submitted a survey form prior to Nov 2, 1998, please
fill out our form again to be added to the new results.  The form is
located at:

http://www.gisjobs.com/survey/

The GISjobs.com site is fully automatic.  You can post resumes,
classified ads, or add your favorite GIS sites to our Resources
Page--all instantly!

Please forward this message to all of your GIS friends, educators, &
co-workers as well as to persons responsible for classified advertising
because the ads & resumes are what keep this service free.

Thanks for making our site one of the most popular GIS sites around,

The Staff of GISjobs.com

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"Please remove" in the body of the message.  Those of you who don't want
this but got it through a mailing list, sorry.
--- End Forwarded Message ---