From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:06:25 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:12:59 -0500
From: David Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Article on CORC, the Dublin Core, and Cartographic Materials
Sender: David Allen <[log in to unmask]>

     I am looking for feedback and suggestions on an article I have written
entitled "CORC, the Dublin Core, and Cartographic Materials."  I would like the
article to be as complete and accurate as possible before I submit if for
publication, and could use just about all the help I can get from other map
librarians, especially catalogers.  The article is posted on my Web site at: <
http://www.sunysb.edu/libmap/corcart.htm

David Allen <[log in to unmask]>

--- End Forwarded Message ---