Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 1994 11:44:58 EDT
Dear All,

I have previously mentioned the new Bartholomew "Times World Map &
Database" product and have sent leaflets about it to many of you
as a result.

I now have available a diskette containing what may best be described
as a semi-interactive animated slide show demonstration of the
product. The demonstration may be distributed without restriction. To
avoid me having to post diskettes all over the place, would anyone like
to volunteer to load the software on to a site from which people may
easily download it via ftp or whatever? The diskette contains six files
which together form a pc programme designed to run under Windows 3.1. By
downloading the programmes and then running setup.exe it will uncompress
everything, install it in a suitable directory on the harddisk, and
create an icon in a programme group called WorldMap.

I can't do this myself as I only have modem access to the internet.
Any volunteers please contact me and I will send you the diskette by
post.

Many thanks in advance,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew